Pick up and Drop by parents:
Parents are requested to drop the children in school between 8.30am and 8.45am. Parents are requested to clear the premises by 8.45am. Parents are requested to be present in school 5 minutes before the close time to pick up the children and not before that.
Parents/Guardians are requested to carry the bearer card always. We will not be sending the child with a person who does not produce the bearer card. Any changes in the pick up and drop should be informed to the class teacher in writing.
If a child is coming late, then the parents are requested to enter the reason for the same in the late register. Number of late arrival days will be entered in the Report Card.
Pick up and Drop by school transport:
Children who avail the School transport should inform the school during the admission so the route could be marked well in advance.
The school transport would be able to pick up the children from designated points on the main road if the student's home is not accessible or if the road is not deemed eligible for transport by the driver.
All buses are running to a schedule and will therefore wait no longer than five minutes at an assigned pick-up point before leaving. Parents are asked to ensure students are at the pick-up point in good time.
Bus Route for current academic year
|MARAIMALAI NAGAR |
|SATHYA SAI NAGAR|
|KALAINGAR HIGH ROAD|
|MOOVENDER NAGAR |
|GST MAIN ROAD|
|STATE BANK COLONY|
|OLD STATE BANK COLONY|
|RAJ MOHAN NAGAR|
|SRI SAI NAGAR|
Bus Behavior guidelines
- Students are requested to sit in their assigned seat and remain seated for the entire ride.
- Younger students are to sit near the front of the bus and older students towards the back. Listen to the bus monitor and driver at all times.
- Keep head, hands and feet to yourself and inside the bus at all times.
- Eating and/or drinking on the bus is not permitted.
- Talk quietly - yelling or screaming are unacceptable behaviors. Use an inside voice.
- Be courteous - name calling and inappropriate language is unacceptable.
- Tampering with safety or emergency bus equipment, or the exit doors, is unacceptable.
- Throwing any object on the bus, at the bus or out of the bus is unacceptable.
- When a student does not adhere to the bus guidelines the bus monitor will report to the LIS transport coordinator who in turn will report to the Principal.
The following steps will then be taken for each incident
- The Principal and class teacher will talk to the student about the incident. Parents will be informed.
- A letter will be sent to parent regarding the incident and a copy of the same will be added to the student file.